Glucose Recorder Free* is an easy-to-use application that can help you keep track of your blood glucose levels over time. It is a perfect companion for your glucose monitoring system. With support of iCloud, you can enter glucose level with your iPhone wherever you are, and the entry will be available on your iPad at home ...
Entering glucose level can be done with a few taps. All the entries are recorded and presented nicely in the applications user interface. Deleting and editing record can be easily done. You can also email (pdf) report to your physician with a couple of taps or print the report directly to an AirPrint printer.
Glucose Recorder is a universal application that can run on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
If you already have iCloud enabled, glucose level records will be automatically synced across different iOS devices.
- supports mmol/l and mg/dl.
- entering, editing and deleting record.
- graphs over different time periods.
- generates graph and log report in pdf format.
- report sharing via AirPrint, AirDrop and Mail.
- ad hoc report.
- data syncing across multiple devices via iCloud.
- import and export of data records.
*Glucose Recorder Free has a free trial period of 30 days. When the free trial period has ended, the user can (in-app) purchase a full license.